When preparing to apply to university in China you need to prepare a bit of everything.It might sound daunting, but it’s not hard to get those.
for degree-seeking programs such as bachelors, masters, Ph.D. or credit earning exchange programs, the documents often needed are: However, depending on the university.
- Academic Transcript And Certificate (must be notarized)
- HSK certificate of proficiency in Chinese (if you own)
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Two recommendation letters (Ms/Ph.D.)
- Study Plan/ Research Proposal (Ms/PhD)
Most Chinese taught degree seeking programs require HSK 4 or above. (Get help with HSK)
There may be entrance examinations
You may need to provide proof of your English language abilities if your program is taught in English and you are not from a China recognized English speaking country (US, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, SA, IRE)